Sunday, December 13, 2009

BOYS: do you mind kissing a girl with lipgloss/lipstick on?

or does it not bother you?BOYS: do you mind kissing a girl with lipgloss/lipstick on?
I love it! Aside from the softness of her lips (watch how many people lick their lips after they read this - just out of instinct) it makes kissing them a treat....almost like candy.BOYS: do you mind kissing a girl with lipgloss/lipstick on?
I don't like wearing lipgloss or lipstick it sounds so gay.
I don't like it..


Because it gets on MY lips..
Doesn't bother me as long as it aint chilly flavor. lol
Too much make-up is the biggest turn off. As long as she makes subtle use of it, I don't mind at all...
I haven't yet kissed a girl. But I wouldn't mind kissing one if she had lipstick on.
does not bother me
Not at all, mmm cherry
hmm id like to see the answers to this
  • new hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting providers