Sunday, December 13, 2009

Do you mind kissing women with lipstick on?

lol no he don't like it...lol cause felt werid lol... my fiancee's dad kiss his mom that she had red lip stick on, his dad kiss her and its red lip on to him lol. he look like a girl.lol it's funny..Do you mind kissing women with lipstick on?
My exboyfriend hates it because it makes him look like he put it on himself.Do you mind kissing women with lipstick on?
nah, its cool
My SO doesn't like the idea very much, it's a matter of looking pretty or getting some action. I vote for the second one.
No one has complained about my lipstick but my ex did hate to drink after me if lipstick was on the glass.
No I don't mind at all.
Yes
yes
i dont kiss girls and i dont wear lipstick. i think it would be weird to kiss my boyfriend with lipstick on.
i never wear lipstick

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers