Friday, December 11, 2009

Do women enjoy kissing wearing heavy lipgloss/lipstick?

I figure they would want to feel the man's lips on thiers, does it make it harder? I'm female and have never done it.Do women enjoy kissing wearing heavy lipgloss/lipstick?
My boyfriend tends to like Burts Bees lip balm because it's minty, colorless, and it's not all sticky on lips!Do women enjoy kissing wearing heavy lipgloss/lipstick?
No, I think it's gross. I never even wear lipstick, just one light layer of lip gloss, also so the color doesn't get on the guy.
ya some women do enjoy it cus it makes their lips look hotter, aka bigger, or better, or prettier, or puts more attention on em but if your just gunna be makin out anyways y does it matter. unless they have chapped lips. in that case chapstick wood be gr8.
I know what you mean. If I wear any, I wipe it off before I kiss a boy and say something like, ';I don't want to slime you'; haha





I sort of oddly like how red lipstick looks on guys' lips after you make out, though.
I don't like it at all...it's messy!
Its gross to kiss someone like that. Look at NY and her big greasy lips.
i've never done it either, but i heard some guys in my class talking one time and they think it's GROSS! haha they were gossiping like girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers