Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lipstick that won't smudge while kissing? ?

I'm looking for an actual RED lipstick, not pink, that will stay on my lips (and not get on him) while I kiss. :]Lipstick that won't smudge while kissing? ?
Revlon Colorstay.Line your lips first.Put powder on the lipliner. Apply lipstick. Blot.Your lipstick will last all day.Lipstick that won't smudge while kissing? ?
red red? Why?


Natural colored lips are so much more sexy!


Plus when you kiss a guy without lipstick on he doesn't have to taste the lipstick!


If you really want some non-smudge lipstick though good luck, you're probably better off using red sharpie.
There is this stuff called ';maybaline new york'; it comes in a tube and it hardends.I accually got a blister on my lip tring to take it off.(no kidding)





I am not sure if it comes in red that is the only thing I can think of.


~peace%26amp;love~
No More Smudges, what a beautiful world, so easy breezy beautiful COVERGIRL. =) (from a commercial that i remember xD)
Buy MAC's lip Prep n' Prime. Apply it then wait till it gets sticky. Then use any red lipstick. I suggest Cherries in The Snow by Revlon.
L'oreal
Nyc lipstick!
http://www.goldflowerinc.com/lipred.html
does it really matter?!
Geez, how many ppl you plan on kissing?





Look at all you stupid women, can't you sense sarcasm? Evidently not!, go figure...stop grabbing your ankles and lighten up.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers