Friday, December 4, 2009

How do I get my lipstick to last through kissing?

Are there any techniques or products that can make my lipstick last longer? I only wear a specific shade of lipstick but it's not made to last long. I have a boyfriend and we make out a lot. I only feel pretty when I have my lipstick on and I hate reapplying in front of him. Lol. How do I get my lipstick to last through kissing?
Using a rouge-based texta, colour in your lips. It won't come off until you scrub with metho. It is also better than lip stain as it will not colour your bf's lips and is much more economically viable. It also creates a more attractive and seductive look.How do I get my lipstick to last through kissing?
go to cvs in the makeup isle and look for a long lasting lipstick they will def have something


and if you find nothing, im sure your boyfriend doesnt even care if you have your lipstick on or not so dont stress about it if you arent wearing it im sure that u probably look the same when you dont have it on to him. (boys dont notice much lol)
Um i don't know what shade you wear but you can try Cover Girl's out last lip color. I use it for cheer competitions. I have to wear bright red but you might be able to find the shade you want. Good luck!!!!!
idk





http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
try Benefit's BeneTint lip and cheek stain.
you have to blot it a lot!!
lip stain works really well





but covergirl has some really good stuff
try lip paint it will not come off-- for days
get lip stain

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers