Sunday, December 13, 2009

How do guys prefer women麓s lips while kissing? Wearing lipstick (lipgloss) or not?

I wonder if guys actually like women wearing lipstick or if you find it disgusting...I am specially talking about lipgloss.





I never asked my ex and actually didn麓t care about it but I am about to kiss the one I am dating for the first time and I want it to be perfect for him, I wonder if he might like me wearing lipstick.(because I love wearing lipgloss)





Oh and also, if you could give me any advices?


Once when we where chatting and talking about how our first kiss would be, he said he would be all worried and unconfident and he might sweat and feel insecure because he cares a lot about me liking the kiss.I told him it was going to be fine but the thing is, he is all nervous coz once I commented him what I saw in a magazing: that first kisses define the future relationship...I didn麓t mean to tell him that,I don麓t believe it, it was just a comment but he took it seriously.





I know he will be nervous about it the first time, I just want him to feel comfortable and not to worry about it.How can I make him feel comfortable when the time of kissing comes?





I know there are two questions here, answer just one if you don麓t want to answer both...basically the first one.


Thank you!


Happy new year 2009!!!How do guys prefer women麓s lips while kissing? Wearing lipstick (lipgloss) or not?
well my ex said he hates lipgloss and since then i havent kissed a boy with lip gloss on and my current boyfriend loves when i put on flavored chapstick so thats what i use now

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers