Sunday, December 13, 2009

What are the best completely kiss proof lipsticks?

As a make up artist and make up user, I like to know what the best make up is for all day wear. Most of my clients ask me to do there make up on special occasions, occasions of which people are doing activities, dancing, eating, drinking, kissing. So it is very important for me to know for myself and clients what you might recommend for COMPLETE kiss proof lip color. I have read many reviews about lipsticks from Lo'real, Maybelline, Avon, LipSense, Revlon and most say they leave your lips dry. Please give me your insight so I can acheive kissable lips!





Thank you!What are the best completely kiss proof lipsticks?
Frankly, I'm surprised that you don't know this already, being a makeup artist and all =)





Lip Stains.What are the best completely kiss proof lipsticks?
The lipstick that I have found to be THE longest lasting, is Boots No.5 Lasting Lipcolor (half lip color and half clear gloss). THE longest lasting I have tried by far.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers