Friday, December 11, 2009

Men, do you like to kiss a woman with lipstick on?

Do you think it's gross when it rubs off on your mouth, or do you like it? If you like it, why? (I don't flavored mean lip-gloss). What are your thoughts also about women wearing make-up on their face? I am a woman, and never wear make-up, because it's a gooey mask, and melts unless you keep washing your face, and refreshing it up, many times a day. Eww! I don't mean for looking at a woman, but for a woman you might have a relationship with. If you like make-up, and lipstick on a woman, why?Men, do you like to kiss a woman with lipstick on?
I can't answer your question except to say my husband never minds kissing me with or without make-up.





But I wanted to offer you some tips.I don't know your complexion type, but Merle Norman has been my favorite since my early beginnings of wearing make-up. It blends perfectly with my skin, looks natural, is not a messy mask, and face is easy to touch. I don't sell cosmetics nor advertise. I'm just pleased. The more lead in the lipstick, the harder it is or the longer it stays on. I wear a soft, delicate light mauve, but not greasy, lipstick. My husband has never thought it a problem. The make-up stays on until I want to gently remove it. Men, do you like to kiss a woman with lipstick on?
I really like the Almay Hydracolor lipstick. This site even offers if for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers