Friday, December 4, 2009

Will you kiss your girl if she has a thick layer of that lipstick on ?

Sure, if she's pretty.......





Then again, how thick is the layer?Will you kiss your girl if she has a thick layer of that lipstick on ?
oh, no eveitime i go out with my bf i onli put a realli thin natural layer of chapstick or lipgloss, cuz u dunt wan it to get all over ur face but remember some flavor in it is best!! sweet kissesWill you kiss your girl if she has a thick layer of that lipstick on ?
Lol great question I've always wanted to


know the answer to this...And I'm a girl


so I wouldn't know if they would lol
I always wear lipgloss (Very sticky lipgloss)


Guys always kiss me..
no there is what you can call too much a little is best my girlfriend like to wear lipstick but very little
my husband wont, he can't stand it!!
NO...I hate lipstick. It stinks and tastes horrible! I will not kiss my wife with lipstick on...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers