Sunday, December 13, 2009

Kissing: lip gloss (flavored), Chap (flavored), lipstick , or nothing but soft lip?

what do you prefer?





i dated this first guy who love the taste of my lip gloss





my new boyfriend like my natural soft lip.





what do you like?Kissing: lip gloss (flavored), Chap (flavored), lipstick , or nothing but soft lip?
I donno.. my boyfriend is the same.. he dislikes lipstick or anything on my lips.. LOL Just use something like chipstick.. that smells good and don't over do it. Nobody wants to eat your lipglossKissing: lip gloss (flavored), Chap (flavored), lipstick , or nothing but soft lip?
my boyfriend says he doesn't like me to wear lip gloss, stick, or anything like that including chap stick. he says they feel gooey and he'd rather feel my sweet lips ^//^. what i do is use chapstick when im not around him like at night before i go to sleep and just let it like soak into my lips so that i wake up with soft lush lips ^_^ it works now they're soft ^_^
i adore chapstick in cherry flavored.. second is carmex and third is soft lips in cheery..my boyfriend likes soft lips..
Lip gloss is not for eating.Enough to smell it ok, enough to eat it? no
I wear this peach lipgloss that tastes damn nice, and my bf doesnt like it!! I'm was really pissed when he told me but I still wear it anyway
half my boyfriends hate lipgloss.


other half loved lipgloss.
lip gloss is HOOTTT!! The glossier the better.
do whatever you bf likes
i only ever use chapstick when my lips are chapped.


other than that i dont wear make up of any sort


so my bf doesn't really know about kissing me with anythin but soft lip i gess....hehe XD
husband doesnt love lipstick but thats what he gets...He doesnt complain..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers