Friday, December 11, 2009

Guys: Do you find it annoying or disgusting when you kiss a girl and she has lipstick/lipgloss on?

No, I don't find it annoying. I actually find it very sexy, even though I usually end up looking like a clown!!Guys: Do you find it annoying or disgusting when you kiss a girl and she has lipstick/lipgloss on?
Kind of.





If the girl is wearing some lipstick which has strong smell or taste, that really makes me dizzy.





I heard certain brands don't have taste and smell. My girl told me she is using MAC, and she is right, it really doesn't have taste or smell.





If any guy finds his girl's lipstick/lipgross bother him, I suggest they go buy their girls some lipsticks. Choose the right brand. LOL!Guys: Do you find it annoying or disgusting when you kiss a girl and she has lipstick/lipgloss on?
I don't like it. It usually tastes bad and I hate the slimy sticky feeling. I don't even put lotion or anything on my hands because I hate that greasy, oily feel and I never use lip balm or chapstick.
Yes I do. I like a girl to be completely natural when I am kissing her. I want to kiss her and to know her, not some company's fashion product.
Only if it's slimy, or too much, it feels like kissing wax or fresh polish. Otherwise, it's fine
I just got on first base, screw that, like I care :)





I don't mind at all :)
if its the kind that tastes good i like it just not too much or ill get hungry
NO...
not at all tastes good
i really dont give a damm
Not if it tastes good.


or messy.
i dont really kiss girls...unless im drunk..and yes..it makes my lips feel different

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers