Friday, December 4, 2009

Does your husband like to kiss you with lipstick on or off?

I like ';lipstick on the dipstick!';





Seriously though (well I was serious above too) lipstick does NOT keep me from kissing my wife BUT if we are going out and she just put it on she won't let me kiss her till we get home!Does your husband like to kiss you with lipstick on or off?
OFF! He also hates when I kiss him with lip gloss on. LOLDoes your husband like to kiss you with lipstick on or off?
ummm. doesnt really matter for him.
off he hates getting it on his lips
Not if it's one of those long lasting smudge free brands.
From a guy's perspective - I don't like lipstick. It stains my underwear.
I LOVE TO SEE LIP STICK BUT YUCK! WHEN i HAVE TO WEAR IT LOL...
He hates lipstick, so therefore if I want a kiss, gotta wait till it's off :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers