Friday, December 11, 2009

A question for the guys: How do you feel about lipstick when it comes to kissing someone wearing it?

I'm a female who VERY rarely wears lipstick. I'll only put it on for a formal occasion or photos, because I really hate it. I've hated it from the first time I tried some as a teenager because of the way it feels. And I was even less prone to use it after I read about some of the ingredients in certain ones (like fish scales; nasty!). But, apparently, the vast majority of women don't care at all. How do you guys feel about lipstick?A question for the guys: How do you feel about lipstick when it comes to kissing someone wearing it?
I don't have a problem unless it's bright red and the cheap suff that smears all over your face.A question for the guys: How do you feel about lipstick when it comes to kissing someone wearing it?
Thats hot. It is proof that I was kissed by a hot girl.
It's cool.
Would I mind if there was lipstick smeared all over my face?


Maybe, probably a little





Would this stop me from kissing someone?


No
I hate lipstick lol. It bugs the hell out of me. Lipstick and lip gloss both make it very hard to makeout with a girl. It's kind of annoying to have to spend a min or two cleaning your lips after you kiss someone. Also, a girl that wears a lot of make up, shouldn't if they plan on fooling around with a guy. Some girls where tons and tons of makeup and perfume and when you start fooling around with them and kissing their neck and stuff, you're inhaling and tasting all these chemicals. No one should get sick from foreplay lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers