Friday, December 11, 2009

How can I make my lipstick last long, and keep it from coming off too much when kissing?

Any tips, without the use of primers? I love my lip color, but it seems to wear off too soon, and doesn't stand a chance through even slight kisses. What can I do without changing the lipstick I use? Any answers appHow can I make my lipstick last long, and keep it from coming off too much when kissing?
you should heavy doses of chap stick in throughout the day before you go out. (you know the ones in the blue circular tube work the best) then put a similar color lipgloss to the lipstick you will be wearing that night. then apply the lipstick and waala! it always work for meHow can I make my lipstick last long, and keep it from coming off too much when kissing?
I would saying putting your foundation on your lips, OR after applying your lips dust with setting powder.... Will keep it on forever..:)
use one that's meant to stick to your lips.


loreal has a double sided one


so does Wet 'n Wild and MAC


you could also try a stain like Benetint from Benefit.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers