Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lipstick and kissing!! lol?

OK, i cant go without lipgloss or lipstick on. I like red/deep pink colours. My problem is that i spend a lot of time with my boyfriend and he always ends up with red all on his mouth from when i kiss him!!! i need a solution. I have tried a few different lipsticks which still rub off, and lipstain which doesnt even work on my lips! I need something that will stay on that i dont need to keep reapplying and wont rub off when i kiss my boyfriend!!! thanks =)Lipstick and kissing!! lol?
I use Benetint from Benefit. It is a lip and cheek stain and it really stays on! You can buy it in the full bottle or in a convenient ';Pocket Pal'; with a gloss on the other side. And it is a pretty berry color.


http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/produ鈥?/a>


http://www.benefitcosmetics.com/gp/produ鈥?/a>Lipstick and kissing!! lol?
i get your problem.


and Revlon Colorstay is very good for longlasting color for you but if you want it for your boyfriends pleasure, I'd go for C.O. Bigelow brand at Bath And Body Works.


It tastes great and gives you fresh breath too.


But since it is a lipgloss you would have to re-apply it.


It's hard to find a lipgloss that isn't goo-ey and stays on.





Good luck :]
Use a lip balm type thing that is designed to seal the lipstick on. I've seen some advertised - I live in England btw.
eww i dont wanna knwo about kissing thats yucky , i have a soulution dont kiss
Try CG Wetslicks AmazeMint Lip Gloss. Or check out Bath And Body Works.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers