Friday, December 11, 2009

On a date , will wearing lipstick/ lipgloss make the guy want to kiss me more or less?

i cant tell if guys like kissing girls with lip gloss on.. what do you think..On a date , will wearing lipstick/ lipgloss make the guy want to kiss me more or less?
use chap stick or lip balm, not lip gloss. lip gloss is sticky, it's a pain to get all over your face and, it could ruin a make out. seriously. get your lips wet, apply a plain (not flavored) chapstick or burts bees (my fave) with a brush to make your lips nice and softttt. suck on a mint, or chew five gum. don't eat the popcorn unless he is the one sharing it with you. haha. be cautious, but when the time comes, i'm sure you will be fine. good luck darling deary.On a date , will wearing lipstick/ lipgloss make the guy want to kiss me more or less?
I absolutely love to kiss a woman who is wearing Lipstick! For me the wetter the better! I do like to end up wearing it after a great Kiss! This is one of those things that can actually drive me ';crazy'; (in a good sense)! Report Abuse

I get the Vaseline Lip therapy and it's great--it makes your lips smooth but doesn't make a huge mess if you get all kissy-kissy. It's also pretty good for your lips. It doesn't smell or taste like anything (unless you get the flavored one). I love the VS Beauty Rush line, but I find it is a little thick.
generally if your lips are all gooped up with lipgloss/stick then he's not going to want to kiss you. unless he wears make-up too.
maybe just a little bit of tasty lipgloss.
Well, I think at least having a little bit of lip balm on there is good enough if you don't feel like looking like you put saran wrap on your lips. Maybe try to tone it down a little bit with a fruity lip balm with a tiny bit of shimmer in it. I think guys secretly like fruits, but that didn't come from me. If I were a guy, I honestly would think it would be gross to have lipgloss sticking on my lips after I kissed a girl..so lipbalm all the way! Just be sure not to go with scaly lips..that just sends a message to stay away!
no guy wants all that crap all over his face. i dont even know how you wear that waxy thick substance, i hate that stuff. Men like little makeup, if at all,NATURAL!
I would use the Burt's bees lip balms. They leave your lips smooth and soft and they have a minty tingle.....





Just think...Would you want to make out with yourself with lipgloss on?
Less -- it comes off all over the poor boys. And probably makes you more reluctant as well!





My old boyfriend used to acknowledge lipstick looked good on me but he hated me wearing it still because of the mess it would make if we kissed at all.
Probably less, I think that guys prefer a tad bit of lipgloss especially over lipstick though. Preferably something tasty like Victoria's Secrets Beauty Rush.
i don't wanna kiss a girl with a lot of lipstick... i fell contempt..


i like kissing wet lips.. without lipstick
if you want color use a tinted lip gloss or balm they really don't like getting it on them the lipstick that is!
I think a little bit of a tint of gloss you should wear :]





Thanks for answering my question...


in life im far from skinny lol...


ehh im bored trust me I never want to be the ';center'; of attention :/


i worry to much about my looks...


and nah you wasnt being mean :]


just speaking a truthful mind which i appreciate!


and respect!


very much so!


thanks ;]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers