Sunday, December 13, 2009

What is the best longwear lipstick to last between kissing and eating??

i have tried loreal infallible never fail lip color. i have to say it's the best out of all the longwear lip colors i have tried but when i eat it seems to wear off near the inside of my lip where it's kind of wet...then i have to remove all of it with make up remover and reapply because part of it is eaten off. anyone know a really good one that can last between kissing, drinking, and eating things like sandwiches without coming off at all or near the inside of my lips?? i also want it to last for several hours...all day would be great! :)What is the best longwear lipstick to last between kissing and eating??
I've been using Cover Girl Outlast since it launched years ago. It doesn't come off no matter what. It never wears off on the inside of my lips either. (Hate that!) Some people find it drying...it doesn't bother my lips at all. (Maybe in the winter a bit, but I just slather on Aquaphor at night.) I reapply the gloss every few hours...the shine may wear away but the color doesn't. I have so many shades, but my favorite is probably Naturalast, which is a medium pink/brownish natural lip shade. I use Almay Moisturizing Eye Makeup Remover Pads to take it off at night.What is the best longwear lipstick to last between kissing and eating??
try using COVER GIRL OUTLAST LIPCOLOR!! if your looking for somthing that will seriously stay put no matter what you do with your lips, i would definately recommend this stuff. i have this stuff, and it will stay on and will not fade for up to 24hrs.


i hope i helped
You are asking too much from a lipstick...no matter how good it is you will always will have to do some retouching after eating or kissing (by the way avoid heavy lipstick when meeting your man, we hate eat that stuff and we certainly hate to WEAR it).
cg outlast
I have to agree L'oreal are good but Revlon stays (Color Stay) longer.The best I found among all, was Revlon lip liquid color. It comes in a bottle and lip brush. I had to rub very hard to remove without much success.


Before eating always press a tissue softly to remove any access of lip color so it doesn't go on sandwich. You may be knowing it perhaps that oil on the food helps removing the color faster.
cover grl

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers