Friday, December 11, 2009

Boys when your wife or your girlfriend kiss you do you like her kissing with lipstick or without lipstick?

lig gloss especially a fruity flavour no lip stickBoys when your wife or your girlfriend kiss you do you like her kissing with lipstick or without lipstick?
My boyfriend say without Lipstick.





------------


Anngi


http://freedatingsites.googleapges.comBoys when your wife or your girlfriend kiss you do you like her kissing with lipstick or without lipstick?
yes.
Sorry I Never had a girlfriend or wife!! Oh it's true. it's true
With her tongue.
no lipstick. Too much of a mess
30+ kisses without lipstick


5-10 kisses with lipstick
I agree with David - yes. Either way is good in my opinion. I actually prefer a lip gloss? MUCH less messy!
I dont have a significant other right now but from past experience i like to kiss with the lipstick off. It is all messy and rubs off on other stuff without you knowing. Plusi dont like everybody and there mother in my business, therefore i dont want them to see me with it on thinking damn he just got his groove on

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers