Friday, December 11, 2009

Guys, do you prefer to kiss a girl with or without lipstick?

WITHOUT...and why can't girls understand this? We don't want that waxy red crap all over us or your lips. And what's with the chicks who try to make their lips appear bigger by painting past the actual lips? You look like circus clowns when you do that.Guys, do you prefer to kiss a girl with or without lipstick?
BothGuys, do you prefer to kiss a girl with or without lipstick?
i woule prefer both as long as its good but why does u need ls beacsue u already lips like that
i like it all so dont really matter but without lipstick is better that way you dont got no lipstick on you
With lipstick! I love the taste and the smooth feel of your lips when wearing it!
i no my guy likes it with lipstick!
I prefer to NOT wear lipstick when I kiss!
Without. No question about it.
without
It is complicated. I would like a girl to kiss me while she is wearing lipstick, but only in some place (like the base of the neck) that is visible but not too obvious. That way, people can tell a beautiful girl kissed me. But while kissing her on the mouth, no lipstick, unless it tastes nice -- and even then..... Lipstick is to make a woman look good, but it is not much fun (for a guy) to get it all over the mouth (or, worse, in the mouth).
Hey I like my women just a tad on the trashy side


When they wear their clothes too tight and their hair is dyed


Too much lipstick and too much rouge


Gets me excited, leaves me feeling confused


Yeah I like my women just a tad on the trashy side
without lipstick of course. Its more natural and I dont like the taste of that its like I just licked my car.
I like the lipstick. I want to know I am kissing a girl
Without lipstick, cutie.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers