Sunday, December 13, 2009

Girls, do you prefer kissing with lipstick/gloss or bare lips?

Just curious. Which feels better?Girls, do you prefer kissing with lipstick/gloss or bare lips?
I can't speak for every other guy, but personally I prefer bare lips. It doesn't have that chalky, oily taste or make a mess on my face. And if you want to flavor it up or something, just have a jolly rancher or starburst before you kiss.Girls, do you prefer kissing with lipstick/gloss or bare lips?
To be honest I've never really kissed anyone but I would probably say bare lips... I'm thinking gloss would be messy and taste bad lol
lipstick, lipgloss makes you feel sexier but bare is less sticky
Just Chapstick. Its not to sticky but your lips are smooth and soft.
bare lips ofc.... i dont like the taste of lipstick or lip gloss watever.. its sticky and oily %26gt;_%26lt;

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers