Sunday, December 13, 2009

I kissed my dog and i had lipstick on!!! i feel really bad!!?

hi there well yeah i kissed him and he's white and my lipstick wont come off!!! i got some off but not all of it








how can i get it off





thanks please don't think i did it on purpose





i feel bad hahaI kissed my dog and i had lipstick on!!! i feel really bad!!?
Lipstick on a dog's coat isn't a worry.





What worries me is that your avatar says MR Jones.I kissed my dog and i had lipstick on!!! i feel really bad!!?
Soap and water should do just fine. Lipstick is mostly a wax-like substance (and can contain other water-resistant ingredients like silicone and collagen). Soaps typically contain a detergent and a surfactant. The surfactant helps to allow the water to mix with the dirt and oil (in this case, the lipstick), and the detergent ';cleans'; it away.





I have a story for you, though. When I lived in a downtown condo., I had a neighbour who owned a Dalmatian. Every day I'd see her in the elevator with her dog, and the dog would have a big, bright kiss mark on the top of its head. Clearly, every day, the woman would apply some brightly-coloured lipstick to her lips, and then kiss her dog right on the top of its head. Obviously, she liked the way it looked. And, I have to admit, the punch of pink or red on the otherwise black and white dog was actually pretty attractive. And then when you consider it's a kiss mark, it's rather adorable. I dare say, if my own dog were light-coloured, I might do that, once in a while, myself.
Hi!


first of all hahaha that's funny!


i would give your dog a nice bath with dog shampoo!


hopefully it will come off or else you'll have to rename him Pinky!





Jessxx
hehehe!!! bet he loved it too, bit of warm soapy water should remove it, i had white maltese and used to paint their toenails bright pink when they had been clipped, so call me crazy too. LOL LOL.
Sounds like the makings of a hit single!! LOL. I'd try just plain old people cleanser/makeup remover, or a little bit of dog shampoo on a wet cloth.
Colored grease? What's ';bad'; about that?


A tiny bit of dish soap,rinse well.Doesn't need a bath.
it will come off eventually the amount of kisses my pets recieve when people are wearing lipstick it will fade honest
You don't have to worry , just wait
ha ha get some dog shampoo and bathe him in it.
Has someone declared today to be national dumb down day?


How old are you?
Give him a bath with dog shampoo!! haha

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers