Friday, December 11, 2009

U guys..how do u kiss a girl with lipstick..dont u feel bad about her lipstick taste?

binam, you are a fool.U guys..how do u kiss a girl with lipstick..dont u feel bad about her lipstick taste?
Dude





Buy her some nice tasting stuff to put on.





Then Kissit off.





Its Fun and she'll like it.





MegU guys..how do u kiss a girl with lipstick..dont u feel bad about her lipstick taste?
does our lipstick actually have a taste?
i never give it a thought
Yeah, lip stuff is gross tasting. Yeah, I use pink cotton candy lip stuff and my husband likes it...





But almost everything I have tastes/smells like cotton candy. I love it. Even guys that think I am weird looking get a whiff and ask for a taste. (ick!)
Thank god someone else said that besides me. I hate waxy lipstick and it gets all over everything. Why do girls have to put that crap on their mouths anyway.
You shouldn't be worried about that...just kiss the girl
no, sometimes i forget its on me and people will look at me funny for while.
If you like a girl that much to kiss her... it shouldn't matter if you are going to taste the lipstick, or have it get all over your face!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers