Sunday, December 13, 2009

Poll - Do you prefer giving/receiving Lipstick kisses or natural ones?

receiving natural onesPoll - Do you prefer giving/receiving Lipstick kisses or natural ones?
i prefer receiving natural and giving lipstick ones


no wait i got that back wordsPoll - Do you prefer giving/receiving Lipstick kisses or natural ones?
given naturally
any way as long as I get them kisses xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
I prefer giving lipstick ones
natural
I prefer giving natural kisses. I have great lips, why mask them :)
As long as there's a woman I care about at the other end, I don't really have a preference.
without for sure!!
I prefer no lipstick- I rarely wear it so I don't smudge the people I smooch!
Kissing is like sex in one regard... Natural is the best way to go. If you knew what lipstick was made from you would never wear it (or kiss it) again!~
natural
Peppermint Chapstick is tingly!
~ receiving --lipstick ;)~
not sure. first kiss me with n then kiss me without. i'll tell you after we catch our breath
naturel ones
Natural ones for sure. I don't leave paper or lipstick trails.
My boo doesn't use lipstick, her skin tone is too dark to notice if she's wearing any.
I will never be able to kiss a girl/woman with Lipstick; it gags me, I must be allergic......I guess I will miss out on that 'pleasure'...!!!
Receiving because I usually forget to put lipstick on....usually.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers