Friday, December 11, 2009

Do you like it when people kiss you and leave their lip gloss or lipstick all over you?

Honey, that's my favourite past time!Do you like it when people kiss you and leave their lip gloss or lipstick all over you?
I like it, in private.





It happened to me on New years eve though, in front of a bunch of people. I had dark brown lipstick all over my lips after getting kissed at midnight! A little embarrassing but still fun.Do you like it when people kiss you and leave their lip gloss or lipstick all over you?
Well .. only when it's in places nobody else can see.
Fudge no!
Only if it is on my D
Nope
Nope! I don't like to be kissed like that.
';all over you?'; He!l yeah!
Sure it helps you feel important!?
I laugh when I leave it on my boyfriend sometimes..he laughs about it to, then wipes it off lol.
yeah...i am the one wearing the lip gloss!!
If I have lipgloss on I won't kiss my man/woman. It gross me out and I don't wanna see my bf walking around looking like a fruit cake cause his lips are extra shiney.
ummmmm depends who is kissing me.
I'll probably be the one with the lipgloss
Yes. Yes I do.
not so much since Im the one wearing lipgloss....
No, I'm not a carpet muncher.
I don't like to kiss when I have lip gloss or lip stick on.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers