Sunday, December 13, 2009

Help, my girlfriend kissed me with some long wear lipstick, how do i get it off?

i have to go to work, and i cant go with pink lipstick onHelp, my girlfriend kissed me with some long wear lipstick, how do i get it off?
Baby-oil, Vaseline, soap and water, make-up remover, cold-cream... Give one of these a try.





God bless!Help, my girlfriend kissed me with some long wear lipstick, how do i get it off?
lol vinegar bro, it usually works for me, including clothes
Search her drawers for makeup removing wipes.
LOL! Did she not let it dry on her lips first?





Hahaha,oh dear now I know how to get back at my man when im mad at him.
ah baby oil,make up remover,vasalinee..those all work to get make up off. soo yeah good luckk.
Try rubbing baby oil on a cotton bud and then rubbing on your lips, it should do the trick if you don't have baby oil try Vaseline or if your girlfriend has any eye makeup remover on hand that will work for you too!!





Good Luck removing it!!
You could put a nice dress on, paint your nails and claim to be the new girl :)
I say makeup remover and lotion and hot water and luck!!!!!!!!!!!
buy some make up remover
Use any type of eye makeup remover or any oil based products that are safe for skin that you might have around the house-- the oil breaks it down.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers