Sunday, December 13, 2009

POLL: What Would You Do If The Cheetah Girls All Starting Kissing You With Bright Neon Red Lipstick !?

You know what they say about bulls and red......my horns would so be up their @rse....POLL: What Would You Do If The Cheetah Girls All Starting Kissing You With Bright Neon Red Lipstick !?
GROWWWWLLLL POWERPOLL: What Would You Do If The Cheetah Girls All Starting Kissing You With Bright Neon Red Lipstick !?
Am I supposed to do something?
i would slap them the heck of me


and start screaming LESBIANS!!!


over and over again.
Your mum.











Cheers


-Will
I would shoot them. LoL
kiss them back.


show off the proof they kissed me.
kiss them back and have sex with them.
id be like heyyyy


i dont roll that way
run
sit back and enjoy... turn on the black light and tell them to paint my body Bright neon red.
ehh they are not even good looking to me....





i think u need to lay off those kids shows man

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers