Friday, December 11, 2009

When you kiss a boy, do they like it if you have lipgloss or lipstick on or not?

they do if it flavoredWhen you kiss a boy, do they like it if you have lipgloss or lipstick on or not?
Some do and some don't. One of the guys I have been with loved different flavoured lipglosses, and always wanted a different flavour each time-something easy for me to oblige. The guy I am with right now doesn't like anything on the lips, as it gets sticky.





As far as lipstick or a non-flavoured gloss, like a MAC lipglass, I wouldn't kiss a guy when wearing one only because of the whole transferring issue, and I wear bright lipsticks (ie Girl About Town, Vegas Volt, Port Red) so I am sure they don't want fuschia, coral, or bright red lips.When you kiss a boy, do they like it if you have lipgloss or lipstick on or not?
No, wear chapstick or a moisturizer because lipgloss will feel icky for the boy and the gloss will just smear all over if you are having a make out session. Choose a lip moisturizer that is flavoured so it won't feel boring for you and the boy.
CHAPSTICK CHAPSTICK CHAPSTICK. My boyfriend has told me numerous times that he hates lipgloss and anything that could rub off on him. Burts Bees, Aveeno, and Blistex ones work great. Flavored is even better.
Chapstick is always best b/c it has flavor and its not smudgy or sticky :) mint chapstick's amazing!
No it's like kissing a stick of butter. Even if it's flavored.
no

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers