Friday, December 11, 2009

Do men really like to kiss a woman with lipstick on?

i just like kissing women. lipstick for me is an aesthetic thing i guess. On a woman, not on me, obviously.Do men really like to kiss a woman with lipstick on?
some guys like the look of it but they don't want to look like a clown..


so id advise you to use: ';lipcote';,


TRUST ME, it works amazingly


you can get it in most good highstreet pharmacys/drugstore like 'boots' and 'superdrug'..


it seals it and its no-longer sticky,


and has a matt finish





http://www.lipcote.com/


also


i found these two facts about it:





Not only does Lipcote triple the lifespan of your favourite lipstick but it also fends off those unwanted extra calories, as the average woman consumes 4-9lbs of lipstick in her lifetime.





Not only is Lipcote kind to the environment (recyclable), vegetarian and not tested on animals; it鈥檚 also kind on your pocket!Do men really like to kiss a woman with lipstick on?
I don't mind. I do know some guys that think they might get some on their lips and it'll look like they're wearing it. I guess they just don't want to wipe it off.
I don't think it really matters... To tell the truth I would prefer to kiss a girl that doesn't have lipstick on...
It is a very good question. as a man I hate kissing a woman with lipstick. yuk
good god no


as a man i never kiss women if i have lipstick on !!!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!
nope and not lip gloss either it's too messy %26amp; sticky

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers