Friday, December 11, 2009

Do you like it when people kiss you and leave their lip gloss or lipstick all over you?

yeah...i am the one wearing the lip gloss!!Do you like it when people kiss you and leave their lip gloss or lipstick all over you?
Nope! I don't like to be kissed like that.Do you like it when people kiss you and leave their lip gloss or lipstick all over you?
Fudge no!
Honey, that's my favourite past time!
Yes. Yes I do.
I laugh when I leave it on my boyfriend sometimes..he laughs about it to, then wipes it off lol.
I like it, in private.





It happened to me on New years eve though, in front of a bunch of people. I had dark brown lipstick all over my lips after getting kissed at midnight! A little embarrassing but still fun.
Sure it helps you feel important!?
not so much since Im the one wearing lipgloss....
I don't like to kiss when I have lip gloss or lip stick on.
Only if it is on my D
Well .. only when it's in places nobody else can see.
ummmmm depends who is kissing me.
';all over you?'; He!l yeah!
I'll probably be the one with the lipgloss
If I have lipgloss on I won't kiss my man/woman. It gross me out and I don't wanna see my bf walking around looking like a fruit cake cause his lips are extra shiney.
No, I'm not a carpet muncher.
Nope

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers