Sunday, December 13, 2009

I got lipstick on my cockatial when i kissed her?

i can't take the lipstick off its on her back is my lipstick permanant or something what should i do now i just got lipstick on her wing it made it worse i tried giving her a bath she doesn't like baths i tried putting soup what should i do?I got lipstick on my cockatial when i kissed her?
If it's just a bit, wipe it off as best you can and leave it alone. It will wear off. Please don't use creams or oils as these interfere with the bird's ability to regulate its temperature. Please do NOT use soap. If you already have used soap you should really take your bird to an avian vet who will rinse her thoroughly and then put her in an incubator to dry. Birds that have been soaked fully and to the skin cannot regulate their temperatures and are in danger.





Colette


http://www.parrotletsplus.com


I got lipstick on my cockatial when i kissed her?
Smooching upon your feathered one is usually discouraged...however, I have feathered ones that I smooch upon regularly..haha...they LOVE it as well~ Although I don't wear lipstick...they wouldn't mind if I left a lil evidence of my smoochin upon them...You need not worry about the lipstick...it will disappear eventually...simply try to be lovey-dovey with your feathered ones without the lipstick %26amp; stuff in the future! They really need not to be exposed to extra stuff like perfumes/make-ups/etc...BUT your lil loving on them with lipstick will not do any damage... Lucky feathered ones~
Leave it alone. It's not harmful, it will eventually be preened/worn away, and you're likely to do more harm than good trying to clean it with anything.






lol happens all the time, try to mist her with some water, make sure she doesnt preen it off (she may digest it) i wouldnt use soap with your bird, goodluck! check out www.parrotcentral.net for good bird info
try using a LITTLE bit of vitamin E cream and wiping it off, or use sensitive skin make up removal wipes and gentle clean off with a damp cloth.
I really like the Almay Hydracolor lipstick. This site even offers if for free!
You shouldn't be kissing cocks.
she will be ok its harmless as u put it near ure mouth i am sure she will be fine
  • new hair styles
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting providers