Sunday, December 13, 2009

MEN- have you ever kissed a girl, and forgot to wipe the lipstick off?

and then after that, someone notices you have been smooching cuz you got it all over?MEN- have you ever kissed a girl, and forgot to wipe the lipstick off?
yup and boy was my wife angry!MEN- have you ever kissed a girl, and forgot to wipe the lipstick off?
I keep it on to show everyone that i've been kissed...


it's the way i am.





=]
I had the ole lipstick on the collar after being at a strip club...wifey was not happy when she saw it...lol...i told her hey at least it's not on my underwear...she didn't seem to take much solace in that comment...haha
Only when drunk old women kiss me on the cheek. Oh well, it makes their night special ;-P
Yes, that's happened to me a few times.
TRUE STORY! I went out with this guy once (this was in the 1970's) who had this beautiful mustache (I was into those back then) and at the end of the date, we smooched a little in his car. When I went in the house, my parents, who were up watching TV started pointing and laughing at me...my Dad said, you need to go look in a mirror! When I did I had this black stuff all over my face...turns out the guy had some kind of colored mustache wax on, and it smeared all over my face. I noticed that he looked at me a little odd as I got out of his car...needless to say, there was NOT a second date!


lol
Yep happens all the time to this agent.
yep. but she was wearing lip gloss..... its taste good
Let me ask my sister

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers