Friday, December 11, 2009

Men: Do you like to kiss a girl when she is wearing lipstick, chap stick, lip gloss, etc?

Chap stick. A soft sensual kiss with a brown-eyed girl is nice, but even better is that you get lips moisturized without spending money.Men: Do you like to kiss a girl when she is wearing lipstick, chap stick, lip gloss, etc?
Yes....





Anything that a girl wears that makes them feel pretty, in return makes them pretty.... And a smile is so important that anything that makes a smile more noticable is a good thing in my book..Men: Do you like to kiss a girl when she is wearing lipstick, chap stick, lip gloss, etc?
ooooh. . .good question. . .


i wear burts bees chapstick. . .its amazing. . .:)
Kissing a woman with anything on her lips has no effect on whether I will kiss her or not. It will probably make her more appealing to kiss however.
I love it when my body is covered with lipsticked lip prints, especially on my ';special appendage';.
Anything as long as it aint too much of it, or some freaky colour. Lip Gloss is usually the best, but some mami's look bad with it on
Lip gloss Tropical fruit flavor.


Or two girls at once one with banana the other with strawberry.
Flavored shinny lip gloss!!
If it tastes good
i wear lipbalm because lipgloss and lipstick are messy?
My bf loves it, the best is bath %26amp; body works fruit punch, it tastes sooo good! ;)
My dh HATES lip gloss. He hates that it gets on him. The others he is ok with though.
I like to kiss a girl period...
Me a girl me wears Lipgloss and chap stick
I love the taste of her Cherry Chapstick!
that doesn't really matter to most men
Lip Gloss, thats so hot!
I kissed a girl and i liked it. And it tasted of cherry chap stick. LOL!
as long as its not smeared on, its okay by me.
Lol i wouldnt be bothered : )
Doesn't bother me at all
I can't stand it.
anything with a gud flavor... thats hot...
chapstick is fine, lip gloss I can deal with. I don't like kissing lipstick
No preference here .... it's all good.
girls have cooties! ewwww
i don't care i love to make with girls period

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers