Sunday, December 13, 2009

So.. guys do you like kissing a girl with lipstick or natural ? do u mind the lipstick?

girls may answer tooSo.. guys do you like kissing a girl with lipstick or natural ? do u mind the lipstick?
natural just because i hate it when they get on my lips and everybody thinks that im a homo....xDSo.. guys do you like kissing a girl with lipstick or natural ? do u mind the lipstick?
bareback, unless she is wearing my colour.
I prefer a womans lips to be natural, and less make up the better
i like it without the lipstick
my guy loves my lip gloss or lipstick when i kiss him. the other day we were in his truck and we were heading out of town and before we hit the highway, he leaned over to kiss me real quick and i had recently applied flavored pink glitter lip gloss and he said: uuummm,,,,,, my baby's lips taste good. i can taste my baby on my lips. (referring to my gloss)


he had pink glitter on his lips and he was smiling. was funny.


he never wiped it off either. we stopped shortly and got a drink at the gas station so i guess his lip smacking gloss he got from my lips, finally wore off.
I really dont like lipstick,,,nor do i like kissing with it on,,i doubt many guys find getting lipstick on there lips very appealing...i stick with lipgloss,
I this is a little off topic but I like to leave lipstick kiss marks on a guy in areas that aren't his lips. This way, he'll think about me and get excited when he sees it right before he showers.
i go either way
I'm all about natural beauty. No lipstick. Maybe if we are going out but once making out starts, it has to go.
I prefer to kiss without my lipstick so I can taste the other lips better *winks*
They make lip stains that don't smear/get on anything, which makes kissing a whole lot easier, I suppose. I stick to chapstick and maybe a tiny bit of clear lipgloss, though.
natural for me...=-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers