Sunday, December 13, 2009

Tips on lipstick that doesn't come off when kissing? I had read in First magazine that strawberry gelatin is

great to use, but I tried it and it doesn't come off the Q-tip. What is it I am doing wrong? I dip the Q-tip in water then the gelatin and apply. It tastes great and I do have a little tint on my lips but it is messy. Gelatin is going all over the place and I have to keep licking the sugar clumps from my lips. Are there any tips or lipstick that I can wear without coming off when kissing. I tried Maybeline fire red and that stuff sucks. I get it all over my teeth and when I kiss my boyfriend, the lipstick is all over his lips. Poor guy. Anyhow pls offer your tips ladies and drag queens. Thanks so much in advance for your tips/ideas. I love red and natural lips.Tips on lipstick that doesn't come off when kissing? I had read in First magazine that strawberry gelatin is
When I need a lipstick that is going to last (like at work when I know it's going to be busy and I'm not going to have time to reapply lipstick) I use Revlon Lip Stain. I love it. I've put it on before going on a date with my partner and it was still on the next morning when I woke up, that was after eating, making out, getting dirty in the sack, and everything else. It's wonderful, even if it's not really a lipstick, but you can get it and some lipstick to put on top of it if you want, just be careful when your putting it on and untill it drys because if you don't you will get it all over your teeth and just like it stains your lips it will also stain your teeth so watch out for that. But once you have it on and it's dry it's not going anywhereTips on lipstick that doesn't come off when kissing? I had read in First magazine that strawberry gelatin is
I never heard about the Jello thing... That is kinda neat. I would bet if you applied it with a lip brush you would have better luck. Maybe dip the lip brush in some gloss or vaseline then mix that with the Jello - get all of the lumps out before applying... You can buy sugar free Jello so you don't have to deal with sugary lumps :o)
sephora.com has this product. my mother used a dark red stain from Australia for years, but it is no longer available.





Vincent Longo





Lip %26amp; Cheek Gel Stain


These natural, pigment rich color stains perform double duty as a lip stain and cheek blush.





after a few kisses, he won't care that you don't have lipstick on!





Size: 0.25 oz
all lipstick comes off during a kiss, so the key is to switch to a ';lip stain,'; which will not come off as much.
Sounds like you want to use a lip stain. Bene Tint has one in a shade of red (that you like) you can find it at Sephora.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers