Friday, December 4, 2009

Anyone been embarrassed by getting a lipstick kiss?

Could be by a friend, aunt, mom ect.Anyone been embarrassed by getting a lipstick kiss?
not really, I don't mind it, anytime when I visit my aunts they come and quickly hug me then buckle down on smothering my cheeks, its kind of embarrassing, they'll pinch my cheeks real hard and stretch them out as far as they can, maybe like tenderizing them and push my cheeks together then kisses me and my face will kind of be covered.





Crazy aunt I know but don't want to be too rude, but I kind of don't mind it, I'll wash up and I'll get like to kisses on both cheeks and the rest of the time I'm there is many back and forth from both my aunts piching my cheeksAnyone been embarrassed by getting a lipstick kiss?
No that is really lame.
Nope, it washes off.
just ignore the lipstick


it dosen't matter


which matters is the kiss


given by someone who loves you


its good to have mark of her love as its from her heart

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers