Friday, December 4, 2009

Have you ever been embarrassed by being kissed with lipstick?

my aunt use to do that a couple years back, but its funny when you think about it now, my younger cousins dread getting kissed.Have you ever been embarrassed by being kissed with lipstick?
I had an aunt who was not related to us, but a very close friend of the family. She came over once, and gave me a huge kiss on the lips. She covered me with bright red lipstick and left it there. I didn't realize until later. Wow, was that embarrassing! but I have to say, somewhat sexy lolHave you ever been embarrassed by being kissed with lipstick?
the only person who ever did it was my grandmother so she's dead now..so umm yeah i would love her to do it again if i had the chance no matter how much i hated it.
i've had the lipstick outline in the middle of my forehead before. my aunt, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers