Friday, December 4, 2009

I wear lipstick,and i always kiss my bf, will he die from chemical consumption??

serious please! i'm worried!I wear lipstick,and i always kiss my bf, will he die from chemical consumption??
no, I don't think so. But I suggest you wipe your lipstick off before you kiss him, because getting lipstick all over you isn't romantic [I think]. But that's a really interesting question I think.I wear lipstick,and i always kiss my bf, will he die from chemical consumption??
but you lick your lipstick. have you died from chemical consumption?
Not before you do.
Nah. Are you dying from chemical consumption?
I don't think he will die from it you cannot believe every thing and so keep on kissing
Only if you have that special poisoned lipstick on.


Think about it. Are you dying from chemical consumption ?
Plain and simple... No he wont. I mean seriously unless he's eating it as a meal for breakfast, lunch and dinner... he might just get a stomach ache. You have nothing to worry about.
If he does, at least he'll die happy. :)
not if your lip color.z lead-free
er, no.
I highly doubt it, it seems unlikely but just to be on the safe side, maybe wear lip gloss it may make you feel happier!


Hope it helped!
Have you now start wearing lipstick have you feel sick, got a rash from applying it to your lips, well if no is the answer how will your bf get sick.


I will be dead long time i have been wearing lipstick for years actually alot of woman also and other men who love to wear lipstick lol.......
how could lipstick kill your bf when it you dont die from it?
think about it.





you are wearing the lippy, he only gets it when you kiss him, so if anyone was going to die it would be you.





but since it is a product to be worn by people no, its quite safe.
I haven't known any females that wear lipstick wearers that have died from chemical consumption. So I highly doubt that he would, if you haven't yet. =D
... LOL, no he won't... Unless when you guys kiss he totally eats all the lipstick off your lips... Everytime... xD. Just kidding... He won't, otherwise you'd probably be dead from wearing it to begin with.
If he does, so will you. Along with millions of other women.





No though, he really won't.
Listen to the answer above by ';acting girl';---that's the way it should be. Don't forget to carry lipsticks with you for re use after kissing:-)
he will die when you will leave him for another one to kiss with your lipstick.. just for the sake of a new experiment... as scientists usually do with monkeys and mouse..girls are born scientists
Have you died ? Do you really think there are chemicals in lipstick?? It's on YOUR mouth, a human beings mouth, WHY on earth would there be toxic chemicals?





And are you like superhuman that you somehow evade these deadly chemicals?? Cool.
lulwut?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers