Friday, December 4, 2009

What does a tattoo of a kiss on the neck (red lipstick kiss imprint) represent? ?

I have seen this tattoo ona variety of people, from basketball players, gangsters, to average joes. Im not sure what it means and I am very curious to find out.What does a tattoo of a kiss on the neck (red lipstick kiss imprint) represent? ?
It means that person has way too much time on their hands.What does a tattoo of a kiss on the neck (red lipstick kiss imprint) represent? ?
It doesn't mean anything specific. It's a fad. I'm a girl, and even I think it's cool to have a tattoo like that and I'm a little jealous. But, then again, it could be something top-secret that no one knows about. Maybe it's a gang sign? Who knows? If it was a big deal, we'd all know about it for now. Maybe you should get one, just to see if anyone treats you differently. =)
From what I understand, it is just a kiss. I'm not 100% positive so don't go off my words but I think its just a kiss mark, no significance, like a flower or a star. Hope I helped!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers