Friday, December 4, 2009

What is a good ';kiss-proof'; lipstick that doesn't transfer or smudge? ?

I'm getting married in 4 weeks and I need a lipstick that won't ';kiss off'; or transfer when I kiss him...what is your advice?What is a good ';kiss-proof'; lipstick that doesn't transfer or smudge? ?
Try Loreal InfallibleWhat is a good ';kiss-proof'; lipstick that doesn't transfer or smudge? ?
If you haven't tried them already, how about a lip stain instead of lipstick? I prefer stains over lipsticks because they don't dry out my lips as much, and feel lighter and more comfortable while still giving my lips gorgeous color. I've also found that stains are less likely to transfer in a kiss.





There are lots of different brands and colors you can play with, but my current favorite is Revlon's ';Just Bitten';. Apply the liquid stain and let it dry for about 2-3 minutes (this part is key! You must let the color dry!), then put a gloss over it for shine. Refresh the gloss over the course of the day as needed.
Lipsense was the first long-wearing lipstick ever! Stays on all day, doesn't smudge or smear, is waterproof , kiss proof and money back guaranteed!


I have worn it for 6 years! Its all I wear!
Don't worry about it. Just wear your normal lipstick that you wear. When you kiss your new hubby, just do the quick thumb wipe to clean him off. Its endearing and kinda sexy!
personally i would go to Sephora, they have everything.


and congrats[:
I think any lipstick you wear will come off.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers