Friday, December 4, 2009

How do i get lipstick ';kiss'; off my wool jacket?

My daughter has hot pink lipstick and it smeared on my light grey wool jacket. I haven't done anything to it. A lot of previous questions asked had to do with people putting clothes in the wash with lipstick. I am not going to put my wool jacket in the wash or oxyclean it etc. Would the dry cleaner get it out? Any spot treatment ideas?How do i get lipstick ';kiss'; off my wool jacket?
If the jacket is washable, rub a little Dawn dish washing liquid into the stain and wash as usual. Otherwise, take it to the cleaners.How do i get lipstick ';kiss'; off my wool jacket?
You can try an at home dry cleaning product. It will give you instructions on how to treat the stain. If you take it to the cleaners, be sure to point out the stain and tell them what it is. They should be able to get it out.
put some baby powder on it then some magic marker thing(anything with no bleach) and rube with the hard side of the sponge for a while and it should work

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers