Friday, December 4, 2009

What's a good lipstick to kiss my dog with?

I have fallen in love with my dog. It's called puppy love.What's a good lipstick to kiss my dog with?
Passion Fruit Purple.





All the dogs are talking about it.What's a good lipstick to kiss my dog with?
welll it depends on your age if you are over 60 you should wear a purply colour and any thing under that age will be ok !!!!!! best of luck with your relation ship!
help me!


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
flavored lip gloss my grandma has a pug 2 pugs actually and eveytime i wear flavored lip gloss they lick it right off they love that stuff!!!!
ooh okay how bout the shade of CREEPY WEIRDO!!!!
Bubble gum lip gloss.
dog bone or bacon flavor i heard they love it

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers