Friday, December 4, 2009

How do you kiss properly the first time you wear rainbow lipstick?

or are you lacking that properness of femininty?How do you kiss properly the first time you wear rainbow lipstick?
what? what does kissing have to do with rainbow lipstick...How do you kiss properly the first time you wear rainbow lipstick?
Haha I guess I'm lacking that properness of femininity... I doubt this is a serious question, but I wouldn't go kissing people if I were wearing rainbow lipstick. Hm, or maybe I would just to embarass people because they'd have rainbow lipstick marks alll over their faces (:
rainbow lipstick?





:o!
Woah rainbow lipstick!


I WANT THAT!


-Lay Lays :)
what the hell?


i have no clue what you are asking... you just.. do it..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers