Friday, December 4, 2009

What lipstick can I use that won't come off when I kiss my husband?

I've tried most of the store brands. but they never work. Is there really a no kiss off lipstick?What lipstick can I use that won't come off when I kiss my husband?
Try a stain, you won't feel or taste it on your lips at all. BeneFit's BeneTint is a good one, my favorite is Vincent Longo Lip and Cheek Gel Stain. Just let it dry and kiss away :) Both are at www.sephora.com or a Sephora store in your area.What lipstick can I use that won't come off when I kiss my husband?
as a husband of a cosmotologist, (and this is a pet peeve of mine) i give you a loud and emphatic NNNNOOOOOOO!!!!
you could try loreals all day lip stick i use for cheerleadeing and it doesnt come off
Check out lip stains at either www.urbandecay.com (best makeup ever) or www.sephora.com





The nice thing about lip stains is that it does just that: stains your lips. It won't come off when smooching. Also, it's great to put a high gloss (clear) over it.
You mean your Boyfriend....don't you ....its OK,its OUR secret %)
Try Cover Girl outlast!! I got it for my mom and it stays on ALL DAY. And it never rubs off! I think it lasts for like 18 hours or something. They have lots of shades. Try it out it's really good.
Lancome and Estee Lauder.


Blot away excessive lipstick with tissue or blotting paper.


Not only it's kiss proof, it could last me through the day without touching up.
Wear some of the new long wear lipsticks. Any of the following will work (They all last at least 8 hrs, and usually 12 hrs+). They are tranferproof for kissing and/or drinking.





Almay Truly Lasting Color (12 hrs)


Revlon Colorstay Overtime


Max Factor Lipfinity


Cover Girl Outlast (note: Outlast smoothwear doesn't last very long bur regular Outlast does)


Maybelline SuperStay (16 hrs)


Clinique Stay the Day





For longwear, the mass brands are actually better than Department store brands since that's where the technology originated from.
yes there is a kiss lipstick that stays on my momm kissed my dad and when he went to work his boss said weres the other lady you get what i mean
this is something that i do whenever i want some sexy lip color that won't rub off:


get some clear lip gloss


apply it


take the blush that you use on you cheeks(must be powder) and dab gently on the lip OVER the gloss


blot.


speaking from personal experiance i know about the whole no lipstick on the hubby rule.(my hubby Hates lotions, lipstick, all that jazz.)


most of the time he doesn't even notice with this method that i'm wearing lipstick, much less is he bothered with it coming off.


another good thing about this tip is that there isn't really that much of a need for touch ups throughout the day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers