Friday, December 4, 2009

Lipstick kiss marks?

Any women out there who still kiss guys and leave behind kiss marks of your lipstick? I find that very attractive. Any other guys who like that too?Lipstick kiss marks?
I do that alot and i leave them everywere too!LOL LOL LOL LOL!Lipstick kiss marks?
Sorry taken! Report Abuse

I don't mind it, like 2-3 on each cheek is fine and thats it Report Abuse

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhheeeeeeeeeee鈥? Report Abuse

When ever my husband leave the house, I give him a goodbye kiss on ris right cheek (upper cheek) wearing my red lipstick...





It started out as a joke, when I kissed him when we were dating and his friends saw the kiss mark... They teased him mercilessly about his girlfriend marking her territory... Since then whenever he leaves the house I kiss him and leave a kiss mark...





It has caused him a a few moments of embarrassment as he has forgotten to wipe it off before getting to work a few times (He is a prison guard)... But he says it makes him smile if when he looks into the rearwiew mirror and sees his goodbye kiss.. It reminds him he has a kookie wife who loves him...
I like to leave them but in places that aren't completely visable. Also, i enjoy using like a colored gloss so it's not like a bright red kiss mark on the middle of a guys neck but like in a discreet place just a little hint of a kiss, not a full blown reminder.. that to me is much sexier
It's alright.
Avoid the lipstick on the dip stick....it may leave more than just a red mark today !
nooooooooooooooooooooooooo.....well may be it gives an impression that u are a true stud...but is that essential
Yeah it's sexy as hell when a woman you like does it. I wish they did that to me!





When it's your Great Aunt Ruth, though, it's different!
You do??? MY son HATES when I do that
It's more common for women who wear lipsticks in very red shades to leave kissmarks on guys. Lipstick kissmarks are left on guys' cheeks, and even on their lips that women should wipe them off once they see them on men to spare them from being mistaken for gays. I do that often.
i would...
My wife used to do that all the time when we were going out. then I was walking across campus after being with her and was getting odd looks from people when I got to class my friend pointed out that I had lip stick on my neck and cheek which was a little embarassing but I thought it was pretty funny and pretty sexy.
yeah leave them all over too...lol
  • Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting providers