Friday, December 4, 2009

Guys, does it bother you to kiss a girl who's wearing lipstick?

Because I wear lipstick sometimes and I wonder if my boyfriend thinks it tastes bad.





What would you prefer girls to have on their lips when you kiss them?Guys, does it bother you to kiss a girl who's wearing lipstick?
when ur in a moment trust me it doesn't really matter if she has lipstick or lip balm. me for one i go for it.... with no regrets


Guys, does it bother you to kiss a girl who's wearing lipstick?
If we cared, you ladies would not buy so much. But the gloss? Lighten up, please. Report Abuse

if it ends up on me, yes, if its the no smear kind, no...and i don't really prefer any thing on the lips...i think the most acceptable thing is flavored chapstick, but if her lips are soft enough, just the kiss alone is good enough for me.
Haha xD...





Well I prefer for girls to have lip gloss or without it...Lip gloss with some cherry flavor on em...makes a girl's lip taste sweet and its the real true passion in kissing.





Lip gloss is not lipstick, rite? xD...



nope i love it


it just depends on the guy


some guys like it, some guys don't


try asking him but I'm sure he doesn't =]





good luck





please help me =]


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>
Lip gloss is the best bet if you want to cover your lips...i totally recommend it. Lipstick however is fine why don't you ask him it sounds like you have an open relationship
I'm not a guy but my boyfriend gets completely turned on when I have lipstick on, if I dont wear it or it wears off he'll ask me to reapply it and then I'm in trouble because he cant keep his hands off me! LOL!
No,i dont care what she is wearing


And oh yeh,I am not a guy I am a lesbian and we kiss girls too!


Yum,Yum!The sweeter the better!
I prefer to not to wear lipstick, but if u wear a flavor that he likes, then he probably will like it.
hehe most of us arent that picky about whats on your lips, lipstick is fine, flavored chapstick is better.
Can't say for sure, cuz I've never been kissed, but I wouldn't want her to have lipstick on, because I'd be afraid it'd rub off on me. What would I prefer? Nothing. Go natural.
You already have a boyfriend, do what will make him and yourself happy. I wouldn't wear lipstick, maybe some chapstick if you insist.
no unless it all over are face and were gonna be around parents or relatives it is a bit odd though almost made me think of a waxy substance
I have wondered that to lol, after your done kissing him just radomally ask ';so how does my lipstick taste';
I wear lipstick with a slight gloss over the top of it, that tastes yummy for my boyfriend.
doesnt bother me.. he should just be happy he is dating u n when u 2 are kissing i can almost guarentee he isnt thinking about ur lipstick
Does not matter one bit.......I like to kiss and nothing will keep it from being enjoyable.
if its just a tiny bit it dosent bother me but whem im making out with my girl friend when she wears a lot of lipstick i find it really gross. I dont mind lip gloss though for some reason...
I don`t mind the lipstick as lomg as I get the kiss. I prefer she wear a smile on her lips.
well i prefer like a flavored lipstick or a chapstick....but i think its sexy....got no problems with it
i think lipstick is sexy but if you put on a lipstick that wont have the ';kiss off'; effect it be great
If i were a boy i would just want her to wear either flavored lip gloss or chapstick. not lipstick cause its colored
well the question is; Does it bother you when he has lipstick on? cuz after you kiss him w/ it he will!
ew probably
YOUR BF WILL NEVER TELL YOU. BUT THE THING IS YOUR KISSING.
lol h-e-l-l no, if it makes your lips taste yummy, then its worth it lol
No. It turns me on.
It does taste bad... natural lips are by far the best!!!
doesn't matter.
this is an amazing question. lol I've always wondered, just never thought to ask.
not really
ask him.


but if it smells good it taste good

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers