Friday, December 4, 2009

Guys, do you love it or hate it when a gal leaves a big red lipstick kiss on you?

Do you think it's a badge of honor to have a gal's lipstick print on your cheek or neck or collar, do does it just annoy you? Maybe it depends on the gal? Let me know.Guys, do you love it or hate it when a gal leaves a big red lipstick kiss on you?
Wow -- this just happened to me again last night. A gal in a bar impulsively gave me a kiss on the cheek as she left and left a perfect big red sexy imprint of her lips on my face. The bartenders pointed it out to me and loved it, and I got a lot of admiration from some of the customers, too -- the gal was hot!





So, definitely, yes -- I LOVE it when I get lipstick-kissed by a hot lady! More, more, more! It's definitely a badge of honor and seal of approval!Guys, do you love it or hate it when a gal leaves a big red lipstick kiss on you?
If she's pretty, wear it like a badge!
Depends on a lot of things. The gal, the place, where she puts it and when the wife will be home! If everything's right, It'd be great to wear that badge of honor, especially if it's on a certain appendage!
I love it!
yeah depends on the woman for sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers