Friday, December 4, 2009

Have you ever planted a lipstick kiss on something you shouldn't have?

And did you get caught?? This woman did: http://uk.news.yahoo.com/afp/20071009/te鈥?/a>





I once planted a big lipstick kiss on Marilyn Monroe's crypt. It was cold and smelled of bleach... but I didn't get caught :-)Have you ever planted a lipstick kiss on something you shouldn't have?
I kissed all the pictures in a night club once and got thrown out leaving a red gooey lipstick mess for them to clean up!Have you ever planted a lipstick kiss on something you shouldn't have?
why do women insist on wearing whale blubber on their lips...then coat it with slug snot.....yuck.





im a boy...i dont wear lippy...well not until the weekends then i kiss everything..well as long as its hard and throbbing.
Boys, men, friends, family anyone in the vicinity who looks like they could do with a big kiss! I doubt anyone else would care but it never fails to amuse me!
no
No. I'm a dude.
Yes some tighty whitey's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers