Friday, December 4, 2009

I want a tattoo of a lipstick kiss on my butt. Will it hurt as bad as other places? What can I do for no pain?

Ok.. me and one of my friends were talkin bout gettin our first tattoos.. Our idea for me was that she would put lipstick on and kiss a piece of paper, then I would get that tattooed on my butt cheek so it looks like somebody kissed my butt. anyway.. I've never gotten a tattoo before so i dont know what to expect. I know it will hurt, and i don't have a very good tolerance to pain.





How bad will it hurt on my butt?





Also, a guy i used to work with got a tattoo and he was talkin bout somethin he rubbed on before he got his and it made the area numb so it didnt hurt while he was getting it. I dont think it was oragel but it could have been.. does anybody know anything about this?





Thanks!!I want a tattoo of a lipstick kiss on my butt. Will it hurt as bad as other places? What can I do for no pain?
It would be better if you do it close to the top of your butt. It's going to hurt, not as bad as if it was on your ribs or something, but it will hurt. It feels a lot like a cat scratching you really hard over and over. And it burns.





Don't go through with it if you can't take the pain. That's part of the experience. It's part of what makes them so bad ***. You go through pain to get them. Don't use anything to dilute the pain, just do it if thats what you really want.I want a tattoo of a lipstick kiss on my butt. Will it hurt as bad as other places? What can I do for no pain?
ofcourse it will hurt i just gotmy tatto done yesterday and it hurt and it wasnt even in my butt im just telling you if you really want the tatto then get it done i took 5 months to decide if i should get it done. but u sure thats what u want to but on your butt dawm u most be krazy well have some guttts(unos huevos) jajaja in spanish it sounds even better (R.V)
Your butt is a low-pain area for a tattoo because it is all fat. Areas that are tight or against bone are the painful ones.





But even in painful areas, for a small tattoo like you're getting it is tolerable.
The buttocks, contrary to popular belief, is actually a quite painful spot to get tattooed. This is because even though there is a lot of padding, the area is also densely packed with nerve endings. Ever wonder why people like (or don't like) being spanked? because the area is so sensitive!





There is nothing you can do about the pain. Do NOT use a topical numbing cream, as it can cause severe allergic reactions if it gets into the open wound of the tattoo. it can also compromise the ink, and you'll end up with a big mess on your behind rather than the tattoo you wanted.





Also, do not take painkillers like Advil, Tylenol, etc. because they thin your blood and will cause excess bleeding during the inking session.





Essentially, if you want to get a tat, pain is a part of it. You will feel like such a bad-a$$ when you walk out of the studio and you didn't try to escape the pain. Anyway, the pain is fleeting, and all part of what makes tattooing such a special and often cathartic process.





Good luck, love, and please be safe and smart!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers