Friday, December 4, 2009

What unusual flavour would you like the lipstick you wear (and the lipstick you kiss) to have?

ohh don't laugh but it would be nice to have ';Martini Bianco'; taste :-)))What unusual flavour would you like the lipstick you wear (and the lipstick you kiss) to have?
Money flavoredWhat unusual flavour would you like the lipstick you wear (and the lipstick you kiss) to have?
cotton candy
pina colada
I don't know what the flavor is of the L'Oreal lipstick I use but it does have a very pleasant taste to me and my husband.





Sandy :O)
I wish I could find a lip gloss that tasted like cherry-vanilla
Candy Corn! Mmmm yummy! I always lick it off my lips and you can't even see it anymore.
hazelnut chocolate
Watermelon flavour...yummy, or choc/banana.
watermelon...but the lips that i would kiss would taste good as is.
bailey's irish cream
strawberry banana
***Cherry Pop**** as (((POP))) goes the....you know....
ummm, i dont know but the one i have now is pretty weird. its m%26amp;m flavored
I wish they made the bright red lipstick in chocolate flavor, I would kiss my girlfriend a little more often.


Might even lick her lips.
Chocolate cinnamon
apple cinnamon and mango
  • Ltd
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    web hosting providers