Friday, December 4, 2009

Are boys afraid of eating lipstick when they kiss girls who wear a lot of lipstick?

I have red lipstick and pink lipstick. My friend has blue lipstick but she's from a broken home and calls her mom Debbie.Are boys afraid of eating lipstick when they kiss girls who wear a lot of lipstick?
My boss just e-mailed me a picture of himself with two naked strippers and a client ';fishing'; in the Gulf. How should I file that?Are boys afraid of eating lipstick when they kiss girls who wear a lot of lipstick?
As a boy, named Dulces, I would say that yes, they are afraid of lipstick. They don't want to look like a homosexual.





I am from a broken home too. Thats why I changed my name to Dulces and wear purple lipstick.
Day-Am!





I didn't know my Mom's name was Debbie...





(I always just called her ';Winona...';)
LOLZ, I love you.





Does your friend have a mood ring, four cavities and wear hand-me-down Reebok's from her older brother?
I don't think they're afraid of eating it so much as they are of wearing after a big kiss!!!
I never worried about it...
no and thanks for the extra info.
how much lipstick we talking about. i don't think guys would normally care

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
web hosting providers